|Lighting Solutions Service:||Project Installation||Input Voltage(V):||12VDC|
|Lamp Power(W):||15W||Lamp Body Material:||PMMA|
|Light Source:||LED||Item Type:||Star Ceiling Light Home Cinema|
|Lighting Color:||RGB||Shooting Star:||Deluxe Controllable Shooting Star Module|
12VDC Acoustic Star Ceiling Panel,
PMMA Acoustic Star Ceiling Panel,
15W Home Cinema Ceiling Panels
Fiber Optic Star Ceilings
Fiber optic star ceiling panels offer a realistic star field effect for you. Ideal for Home Theaters, Media Rooms, Rec Rooms and virtually anywhere in your home, they're also perfect for commercial settings such as Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs, Performance Venues and even Corporate Boardrooms.
It is affordable to operate and maintain. The use of solid-state LED and optical fiber technology provides gentle, ultra-long life illumination with negligible power consumption. Our ceiling panels come ready to use and are extremely easy to install.
• Star lighting effect with sound absorbing material
• Fibre optic light shine and sparkle through the acoustic panel
• Simple Plug & Play installation by daisy chain one panel to another
• Up to 30 panels can be connected from 1 power supply
|Product name:||Starry sky ceiling and fiber optic light kit for Star Domes|
|Description:||1. Easy and quick to install
2. The applicable scenarios are relatively wide
3. The renovated room can also be installed
4. Long lasting
5. It can make a simple pattern
|Base material:||Polyester fiber board+ fiber optic line+Ordinary LED lamp beads|
|Featrue:||Fine workmanship, simple installation, beautiful|
|light:||Monochrome blue, monochromatic white, blue and white, blue and white alternately flashing,Random colorful|
1.Indoor ceiling decoration 2.Audio-Visual rooms
1. How big is a standard size panel?
Our standard Star Ceiling panels are 600mm x1200mm and are just 10mm deep. Panels can also be custom cut to any size needed.
2. How many stars are in each panel?
Each standard panel has 20 fibre optic stars (30 per s/m) on our unique flock velour surface.
3. Are the joints of the panels visible after installation?
ln a room with reasonable light control, as in most home theaters, the joints are not visible.The only time joints, are visible.is where a lot of natural light is present through large picture windows with the curtains opened. In this instance some fibre nap variation may also be apparent.
4. How much power to they use?.
Each panel only draws 3 watts of power. Up to50 panels can be powered by one small 5v, 1.2A power supply.